On our last meetup, we had the pleasure of hosting 3 great speakers to discuss tips and best practices for startups who want to work with retailers and brands.
This is especially important for B2B focused startups, that can literally rise or fall based on whether they are able to collaborate with the big retailers. But B2C startups might also be interested in collaborating with major brands in order to get more exposure, reduce time to market and impress potential investors.
Our speakers included Elad Goldenberg, Head of Israel Business Unit at eBay, as well as two startup founders that shared their success stories and tips. See the Roojoom below for an event summary and decks:
- Want to be invited for our next meetup? Join here.
- Want to be the first to get all of our news? Subscribe here.
Latest posts by yael (see all)
- Investments and Acquisitions in The Israeli Fash & Tech World - December 27, 2015
- How to Sell to International Retailers - March 28, 2015
- Fash&Tech on The Boulevard - September 1, 2014