The Fash&Tech Bootcamp is a production of Eilat Hub and Fash&Tech. It is a 5-day mini-acceleration program, designed specifically for early stage fashion-tech startups with ground-breaking ideas. During the 5 days the startups will be working with top mentors and industry leaders to optimize their product, strategy, and pitch. By the 5th day, they will be ready to wow investors in the closing pitching event.
Join us for the closing demo day on May 11 to hear from the startups:
- New Time Zone – A revolutionary 3D virtual fitting room
- Whopaze – Controlled shopping experience which assigns the payment to a remote user not physically in the shop
- Co-Commerce – Screen sharing technology which allows users to invite friends to a joint shopping experience
- Choozy – A social platform that deals with everyday fashion dilemmas using the wisdom of the crowd
- AskAnna – Virtual personal shopping solution that allows apparel retail clients to get advice in less than 90 seconds directly in the fitting room
- Snip – Location-based advertising platform for fashion brands